Monday, November 1, 2010

Question... What's next? ALSO, musical condiments for True Tales

Well there we go, that's the first tale of True Tales over and done with. If you're thinking 'WTF what kind of ending is that?', don't worry. June and Louise come back in the fourth and final tale of True Tales to wrap the story up. The second tale will be coming up very soon, entitled Patrick Finnegan Lloyd.

Do you want me to keep posting True Tales consecutively, or are you in the mood for something different? It will take about 6 more posts to get through the rest of the Tales, so I can take a break from them if you want. Here's something I could post: I'm currently working on yet another novel. I could post the beginning on here if anyone wants to say. It's called E-SCAPE, and its about a video game addict. Some of you might recognise the title from a play by the same name I wrote and experimented on. The play was a gross failure, and I'm not revisiting it, but I have high hopes for this new project of mine, which carries on the themes, if not the characters, of the play. OR, I could post a shorter thing on here - a short story or poem. If you have an opinion, comment for me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, the next part of this post is about music, strangely enough. I listen to music while I write. I really annoy the people around me by listening to the same music over and over again while writing. But I do that because certain artists, albums or songs become linked to the stories. So here is my recommended soundtrack for True Tales, made up of three albums:

Two Suns, Bat for Lashes, (particularly the song Daniel)
Lights, Ellie Goulding (particularly the song Starry Eyed)
Out of the Moon, Goldenhorse (particularly the song Alien)


Happy listening! Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment